- The title deed of the house should be examined.
- Who owns the house should be investigated.
- The existing share ratios of the house should be checked.
- Learn whether there is a right to use the house.
- It should be investigated whether there is a mortgage on the house.
- It should be investigated whether there is an injunction regarding the sale of the house.
- It should be examined whether the house has a floor servitude and whether it holds.
- It should be investigated whether the establishment of the house constitutes an obstacle.
- If there is a house, it should be checked whether the independent part is registered in the land registry.
- The area of the house should be checked.
- The management plan of the house should be checked.
- The title deed annotations made to the relevant contractor by the owner of the land on which the residence is located should be examined and confirmed.
The Importance of Zoning When Buying Housing in Cyprus
- It should be checked whether the residence has zoning plans and, if any, upper scale zoning plans.
- It should be checked whether the house has a construction permit.
- It should be checked whether the main part of the house and the independent area, if any, are suitable for the existing zoning and the project being carried out.
- It should be learned whether there is a tax debt before the house.
- The current real estate declaration value of the house should be checked.
- It should be investigated whether the residence has a condition that may be subject to the decision of the Board of Monuments.
- It should be investigated whether the Ministry of İski, Environment and Forestry has a decision regarding the housing.
- It should be investigated whether there is a problem with the housing.
- The earthquake situation in the area where the residence is located should be investigated.
Why Choose Housing in Cyprus?
Cyprus has been the favorite of individual or investors who want to own many houses in recent years. One of the main reasons for this demand comes from the affordable price policy. The first thing that every home buyer does is to compare the region of his own home with the region of the home he intends to buy. The Cyprus housing market is now highly attractive to home buyers at incredibly affordable prices. Of course, the attractive feature of Cyprus when choosing housing is not only its affordable price policy. The city's silhouette, sea, calmness, safety and climate attract housing buyers to Cyprus. Being aware of this demand, banks also assist home buyers in housing loans. A citizen from Turkey can now easily buy a house in Cyprus and all transaction times can be even shorter.
Cyprus; It is an island located in the south of Anatolian lands, among the largest islands of the Mediterranean region. It is also known as the baby homeland or paradise island. Important residential areas; Gazi Famagusta, Güzelyurt and Nicosia.
Cyprus, with its perfect Mediterranean climate, incredible beaches and four seasons natural beauties It is an island that attracts tourists with its history and history. With its various beaches and intertwined historical culture, people have started to make their housing choices from Cyprus. The climate of Cyprus is suitable for living in all four seasons. It is one of the places where people of all ages will feel comfortable while buying a house.